Publications from 2015-2017
By Birgitte Vedel Thage , 16/01/21
Here you can find the research results from the National supercomputers in Denmark.
This overview is a mapping of scientific publications in Denmark that included computational resources from a DeiC national HPC facility (Computerome, ABACUS2.0 and Kulturarvsclusteret).
- Overview of scientific publications - sorted by year: PUB_YEAR
- Overview of scientific publications - sorted by JIF: PUB_JIF
- A description of the HPC-facilities in DK can be found here: National Supercomputing in Denmark
- Who found their way to the National supercomputers? This is described in this PODCAST
- How to Bring Value of Domain Specific Big Data in an Interdisciplinary Way? A Software Landscape.
A "Deep Dive" into the 290 publications in order to discover the software tools used.
Registration of Publications
- Is your scientific publication not on the list? Please register here: PUB_REGISTRATION
- Did you acknowledge the DeiC national HPC facility in your paper? Instruction Acknowledgements
High Performance Computing (HPC) has been accessible on a National level for the universities since 2014. An analysis was made, based on collection of scientific publications from the National HPC-facilities, in order to highlight the scientific output for the period 2015-2017. See the results in the sections below.
- COUNT AND OVERVIEW OF DISCIPLINES - A 5-fold increase in the count of publications from 2015-2017
- DIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL RANKING - 290 publications in 168 different journals (Eight in "Nature")
- COLLABORATION PATTERNS - Nationally, Internationally and with Industry
- "Research Results from DeiC National Supercomputing" - Presentation at the DeiC Conference 2018